Question : Problem: Conflicting Wireless Mouse Signals

Hi, I'm using a Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 (a usb mouse) and my roommate, whom I share a dorm with so room is limited, is using a Logitech usb mouse. Whenever we're using our mice with out laptops, his mouse stops moving as soon as I start moving my mouse (the optical 3000). My mouse is unaffected by movement from his mouse. How can we make it so that we can both use our mice without any conflicting signals?

Details on my mouse, the optical 3000, can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=064

I do not know the exact model of my roommate's mouse, as there are no labels or information printed anywhere on the mouse or the usb connector, all it says on the mouse is that it's by Logitech. But his mouse looks a lot like mine.

Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Answer : Problem: Conflicting Wireless Mouse Signals

In that case, perhaps try blocking the signals between them somehow? I don't know if foil would work, but perhaps if you can get a metal screen of some sort blocking line of site between the mice and the opposite recievers.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us