Question : Problem: Can't RDP into my servers

I was able to RDP to my SBS2003 domain, but now I have updated to SBS2008 and can't get through to my server using RDP. I orginally let it allone for port 3389 to connect to my main server at ip 5. but that doesn't work anymore since SBS2008.
I have another server at IP 10 that I really need to connect to through RDP, so changed the Port number in my SBS2008 server to 3390. That way port 3389 should go to the server at IP 10.
I tried connecting with StaticIP:3389 or StaticIP:3390 and can't connect to either one.
The error on connect is:
This computer can't connect to the remote computer.  Try connecting again. If the problem continues, contact the owner of the remote computer or you network administrator.

Yes I have remote desktop enabled on both servers.

Answer : Problem: Can't RDP into my servers

"The other issue with using RWW is I can only access my computer that was setup for  me. I have added myself as a user to the server but I don't get the list of computers that I can connect to."
I guess the rww access isn't configured correctly.
How did you add these computers and users to the SBS 2008 server ???
it is possible to choose between all the computers in SBS 2008 rww but you can also put one pc as the 'default' one in  the users properties in the sbs console.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us