Question : Problem: my display turn to green colour

the display strat to blinking intially, now colour has been changed to green now i am not able to view the pictures properly rest of the thing working fine

Answer : Problem: my display turn to green colour

You have lost the red or blue portion of the video signal. Depending on the shade of green you are experiencing. A blue green indicates a loss of the red signal, a more olive green indicates a loss of the blue signal. Check the Gamma settings in the video card properties to make sure all red, blue and green have the same setting.
 If the Gamma settings are OK then this problem is either the video card, LCD cable , or the LCD screen itself.
Most laptops have a onboard video card so the motherboard would need replacement if the video card is the issue. Try an external monitor and see if the green color is present. If it is then the video card is the problem.
If the external monitor looks OK then at  this point you should reseat the LCD cable on the motherboard.
What model number Toshiba laptop is this so we can find a disassembly guide to help you do this?
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us