Question : Problem: acer laptop getting very hot and hung itself

Hi,

I have this problem with my laptop that gets very hot after a while of starting up. This laptop is one year old and is a Acer Aspire 1603 LC model and never had this kind of problem until last week when i found after seeing my laptop hung itself that it is too hot even to touch it. I had to use a cloth to move it. It gets hot only in the area where the adapter socket is in under the laptop. looks like the battery is getting hotter? Anyway i could use it only for half an hour or so before it gets so hot and then i have to shut it down by pressing the ON button

Could somebody please help me out in this issue?

Thanks
Ranjith Balan

Answer : Problem: acer laptop getting very hot and hung itself

could be the vents are clogged, try using compressed air to really clean it out, if the fan seems slow or not doing its job, get a heat dispursment pad...
they have usb ones, it a pad type thing that goes under the laptop with a couple of fans that draw heat away from the bottom of the laptop,
just make sure you get the ones that have a powered fan, some of then are just a raised platform with no fans... the fan one works much better.
Billy
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us