Question : Problem: Replacement Power Supply for Gateway FMN 400C Computer

This Gateway model has a power supply that I have not been able to match against the various form factors I know of.  It does not match the various standard form factors I know of including ATX, SFX and others.  The fan is on the top of the case and pulls air in from the computer interior.

The power supply is labeled as manufactured by Newton Power Ltd. and has model number "NPS-200PB-96 A REV:01".  It is rated at 200 W max.  Data at gateway.com show it to be rated at 700ma.

I've included a pic of the unit.  The mounting screw dimensions are ~58 mm x 115 mm.

Any help with where to locate a replacement would be much appreciated.

Answer : Problem: Replacement Power Supply for Gateway FMN 400C Computer

If it fits in the case physically,  I would take a template of the PSU screw holes and apply them to the area where the PSU sits and drill them out on the case as opposed to drilling the PSU(voids warranty on the new PSU) Be careful not to allow metal shavings onto the motherboard if you leave it in the case.
If it doesn't fit in the case then you are looking to mount it outside the case which can be problematic as it looks like the fan on the original may be intricate to the CPU cooling, with that black shroud.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us