Question : Problem: Best computer parts out there today

This question gets asked periodically and the answers do change so here it is. I am planning to build a very good and strong and fast computer. I would like to know which components I should get
Motherboard: ASUS?
CHIP: Intel? which one or AMD?
GRAPHICS CARD: (the best out there that will go with the motherboard.
Anything else that may be a factor.
Memory: MAX and type
OPERATING SYSTEM: XPpro,Vista,etc.
I want to use this computer to play anything and max the performance and details of any games.
I know the case and power supply as well as the hard drives and monitor should not be a factor.
Money is not really an object but a few choices of the best out there would help. Thanks.
I will be building the computer myself.

Answer : Problem: Best computer parts out there today

I would suggest the Dell Computer .... this is because the services from Dell is quite nice .... they will come and pick up your PC if there is any problems / break down in your Dell PC (no need you to bring the heavy PC to the place you bought the PC from)

For Operating System, I am not suggest to get Vista for now ...... It is because Vista is still not stable and still not get supported by most of the hardware & software ...... you will face much problems if you use Vista compare to XP ....... Even is a new PC, I will downgrade it to XP but not Vista ..... Once Vista become stable, then I only will upgrade the Operating System to Vista .......
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us