Question : Problem: Outlook 2007 won't sync all the items to my PPC phone but doesn't give me any errors.

I have a Samsung 760i that I have been syncing with my laptop running Outlook 2003 for over a year. I have had great luck with it. Recently I upgraded my MS Office to 2007. Since then, my PDA will go through the sync process without any errors but it will not fully sync any new entries. I can make new entries on either the laptop or the PDA and neither will sync to the other.
In an effort to fix the problem I unchecked the contacts option and let it remove the contacts for the device then rechecked it to resync. The problem is still there. I even wiped the device out completely and reestablished the partnership and resynced and the problem is still there. I assume the issue is with Outlook 2007.
Is there a compatability issue with 2007 and Mobile 6?

Answer : Problem: Outlook 2007 won't sync all the items to my PPC phone but doesn't give me any errors.

Microsoft has an open case on this and has no solution. They have gone through all of the hoops and no help. Microsoft has promised to stay on it until it is finished.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us