Question : Problem: Antec Fusion Case front panel display & Volume control work with XP NON-MCE??

I'm thinking of buying a couple of Antec Fusion cases (the Fusion Black version), but am curious about whether the drivers for the front panel display and volume control work with XP Pro.   If anyone happens to have XP (Home or Pro) running on a Fusion case I'd appreciate an answer to this.   The Antec site indicates it requires XP-MCE ... I called Antec and spoke with a tech who said he really didn't know the answer, and that officially they certainly only support MCE.

I suppose I'll just buy one and try it ... but thought perhaps someone here just might already know.     Please don't bother to respond unless you know for certain :-)

Answer : Problem: Antec Fusion Case front panel display & Volume control work with XP NON-MCE??

The LCD software will work with XP Pro, MCE, or Vista.

The volume knob and IR receiver only work with MCE or Vista.  It needs software that is aware that such a device as a "volume knob on the front of the computer" even exists.  Currently that is MCE and Vista.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us