Question : Problem: Unable to see printers with new users on "1" server

all:

i have four Citrix servers running Microsoft Windows 2000 sp3. I have an issue that just popped up.

Whenever I create a new user (within AD) and have my new user log into citrix and they happen to get server #4, they are unable to see our network printers; however, if I log that user on to the other three servers, they can see everything just fine.. even weirder is that users created awhile back can see printers on server #4 with no problem....

what would cause this?

Answer : Problem: Unable to see printers with new users on "1" server

The forum is built on a foundation of earning points for answering questions.  When you ask a question you assign a point value based on the diffuculty/urgency and experts win the points by answering it (you decide which expets get the points and you can split points among them if necessary).  At this point the question is closed and archived so other people who may have the same problem in the future can search & hopefully find the answer.  

Since you answered your own question the only way to close the question is to ask it to be closed in the Community Support section linked above.  If you are a Premium Subscriber (meaning you paid to have an account here), then you have unlimited points so the refund is not important but just part of the process.  If you are just using a free account where you only have a limited amount of points, the refund is important so you get your points back to use again for future questions.  Mainly you just want the question closed to finalize the process.

Check out the Help section for more info on accepting answers/closing questions.

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us