Question : Problem: HP Color LaserJet CM4730 MFP Series - Scan To Email Problem.

Hello

One of my clients in a remote location within my company's infrastructure is having a scan to email problem.  They are working with a HP Color LaserJet CM4730 MFP Series Machine and now when they attempt to scan to email, the result is this message in the subject line:  =?utf-8?Q?weekley=20invoice

This is all the information I have as of yet.  Apparently this has just began to happen and not sure if the problem lies within the firmware or if its user error.  Any advise or help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Answer : Problem: HP Color LaserJet CM4730 MFP Series - Scan To Email Problem.

Try putting something in the subject line and see if it changes or corrects the problem.

The Resets menu will allow you to reset to factory settings.  This may be a good idea, although you'll have to set it back up afterwards.  Not to sound cynical, but I've heard a lot of users state they haven't touched/tampered/changed something and it turns out they had.  You know your users better than I do, some you can always believe, others, well, not so much.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us