Question : Problem: Alternative to syncing music to Ipod

Apple Ipod. I dont like the way Itunes sync music on the Ipod.I love everything about Wndows media player. Does anyone have any experience with a program that allows you to sync your music WITH artwork? It doesnt even have to be media player ..it can be any software that keeps your albums organized appropriately and allows the artwork to show on the Ipod as well. Ive tried so far MGtek which was less than perfect. Everytime it attempted to sync my ipod, it killed media player. It would completly close out. It also didnt show the artwork and the advice given in the Technical Support section didnt work. Any suggestion would be great ..Thanks!

Answer : Problem: Alternative to syncing music to Ipod

Been There, Done That.
As I mentioned before there's a freeware, "MP3 Tag editor", in which you can set the song number automatically, it will take the order that you see ion the screen, top to bottom, and will number the songs inside the Tag's.
From the help of Abander Tag Control
Format Track Numbers  
It is a powerful, fast and convenient way for the automatic filling of track numbers, or simply for their editing.
To automatically fill track numbers:
1) Place tracks in the desired order in the main tracklist (you can use drag and drop).
2) Click the "Format Track Numbers" button (Main menu: Tools/Format Track Numbers)
3) Select: Autofill from 1
Using this window you can format your tracks in the expanded formats (1, 01, 001, 10/1, 10/01) or other possible (probable) variants.
You will see an instant preview of the number formats in the preview window. No changes will be executed until the “OK” button been pressed.

Hope this help
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us