Question : Problem: How to load music video DVD into IPOD???

Hello,
This is a two part question.......
1) How do I get the contents of a music video DVD into my IPOD?
2) Is there anyway to only copy the songs from this DVD (without the video content)??? HOW???
Thanks,
mcoon

Answer : Problem: How to load music video DVD into IPOD???

I'm assuming that you got 6 large files, rather than the 20 or so smaller files that you were looking for.  The problem you're facing is that you need to split the files up into sections, into the actual songs, and them rename them appropriately.  Quicktime Pro will allow you to split the audio up into several sections and then save them with the appropriate filename.  There are several other audio editing programs available for  pay, and countless for free. The ease of use will vary from program to program, but basically it will involve moving a slider to a specific point, cutting the file, saving the cut , then going back to the original and cutting the next song out of the large audio file.  
If this does not answer your question, please respond and clarify the problem you're having.  
As far as the filenames on the DVD itself, they will not correspond at all to the actual tunes on the DVD, and they are probably divided by 'chapters' rather than by song.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us