Question : Problem: Dell Poweredge 1600SC PERC 4 BIOS Configuration Utility - Easy Configuration. Will it delete existing Partition?

I am really in a hurry to figure out if Easy Configuration via Dell PowerEdge 1600SC's BIOS Configuration Utility - "Easy Configuration" , Press "Spacebar" to add drives to the array,
will delete or harm my existing Partition configuration and data.
I have 4 Drives (2 Partitions C: and D:) in RAID 0 (Will be switching to RAID 5 so don't worry about that for the time being)
and 2 New Drives (Just Added). I want to add these new drives to the existing RAID
without losing any data.
The manager once I have selected the drives via "Spacebar" is giving me a warning
"Size of other disk in the Array is more than that of this disk. Size of other drives in the array will be truncated. Press Any Key To Continue"

Again, could I lose my data by doing this? All I really want to do is add the new drives that I have
to the existing RAID, so that I can later extend the partition of C: which is only 12 GB (I don't care if it's proper to only have 12 GB's for C:, my client needs more space on C: and that's that.)

Answer : Problem: Dell Poweredge 1600SC PERC 4 BIOS Configuration Utility - Easy Configuration. Will it delete existing Partition?

Using easy config will wipe the existing data. Install openmanage and use it to do a reconstruct. Take a backup there is still a very small chance data could be lost especially if the reconstruct is interrupted.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us