Question : Problem: Load Balance Issue on Cisco 2810 Router

I used this as a guide to set up load balancing on our cisco router http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps1018/products_configuration_example09186a00809454c7.shtml

I attached the config file.

Basically it seems to only use one route (192.168.0.12 router)  and gives a lot of latency and dropped pages.  From what i can tell is it is trying to go out on the .12 router but through the other two interfaces which is causeing packet loss until it picks the correct interface (GigabitEthernet0/0).  Do you have any suggestions on what i can change?  Should i try approching this in a different manner?  We are trying to get load balancing and failover for our 3 ISP connections.  I think the problem is with how the .12 router has to go through an inside interface maybe?  Please help, i need to get this working.  Thanks!

Answer : Problem: Load Balance Issue on Cisco 2810 Router

Having the g0/0 with ip nat inside is not an issue.  NAT is not being applied since it isn't traversing inside to outside so don't worry about it.  The router will simply route (without NAT) the traffic to 192.168.0.12 where the traffic will be NAT'd.

Try changing the route to this:

conf t
no ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 FastEthernet0/1/0
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 dhcp

See if you get an IP next hop on the default route via f0/1/0 with that command.  You might need to shut and no shut the f0/1/0 interface after changing the route.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us