Question : Problem: Arcserve 11.5 and restoring to a different location

We are running Arcserve 11.5 on a Windows 2003 server. We are backing up Windows and Netware servers running the Arcserve agents.
However, when we attept to restore to an area other than the original location it rejects our path?
The Help Me says select the drop down box to restore to another area. There is no drop down box.
We have tried several syntax commands without success, for example.

\\ipaddress\share     \\windows servername\sharename
\\Novell server name\volume\directory name       \\Novell IP address\volume\directory name    \\novell IP address\volume:directory
This is in the area after we select restore, then restore location, we uncheck restore to original location.
Restoring to the original location works, but we don't want to do that.

Answer : Problem: Arcserve 11.5 and restoring to a different location

All the way on the right is a drop down box to select an OS. But I think I am missing something here. Why don't you just select the target you want from the network tree? When you de-select the check box for Restore To Original Location the network tree shows up listing OSs from NAS Servers down to Windows. Any system that has the client agent installed should show up there. So this way you can just browse to the restore location you want.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us