Question : Problem: How to sync iphone with computer and transfer music and videos?

I want to transfer music and videos in to the newly bought iphone.Can anyone tell me?

Answer : Problem: How to sync iphone with computer and transfer music and videos?

iTunes is a free download for every PC or Mac user, http://www.apple.com/itunes/, iTunes is the software interface that the iphone does use for transferring and syncing music, photos and applications to your iphone. I suppose you are a legal user, and your carrier should have gave you some instructions on how to activate or manage you iphone from you mac o pc.

-just download de itunes from the link posted before and install, following pretty easy steps on installing
-Connect you iphone via the USB cable that came out of the box
-iTunes will automaticaly recognize you iphone and will open the iphone configuration window ( your iphone will appear in the left side of the itunes below you library list.
-Follow the easy steps like naming your iphone and chosse the sync options (manual or automatic) for tranfering you musica, photos and video,
-for more information about configuration and selecting your media just move in to the tabs that appear on the top of the main configuration window for the iphone on itunes

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us