Question : Problem: Any help would be fine

Hi,
I have IBM Thinkpad T43. Originaly it had LCD panel issue. One of our tech tried to change LCD but instead of opening required screws, opened every peace of LCD panel. I managed to put it back together. When we tried to boot, LCD panel would come out very deem. I tried reconnecting all of LCD wires but still deem display. At one point in time while we were trying to fix LCD issue, it stopped booting. Fan would spin for about 2 secs and turn off right away. We tried changing bettary power to adepter but still same issue. We thought that it might had to do with RAM, CPU, Mother board. We tried changing RAM, CPU and new Mother Board but still does same thing. I have also tried disconnecting every component beside new Mother Board, different CPU and different RAM but still doesn't power on. I have even try changing keyboard were it has power button but no luck.
I am about to order another motherboard but before I do that, I would like some help from expert.
Any help would be appreciated.

Answer : Problem: Any help would be fine

Well, the LCD being dim is because the backlight's not working. Either it wasn't connected correctly when you put it back together or it's broke. I would recommend taking the laptop to a repair shop and not try to install things yourself. I've replaced many LCD screens and MBs and any other parts on a laptop. I've never had problems like you describe. I think it's time to get a professional.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us