Question : Problem: setting print margins

I am trying to print a document from internet but not  able to get the print properly. The charecters at the right margin are getting truncated. i have  set  the left and right margins to  the maximum ie. 0.166.. but still i'm not getting the full print..
Can i reduce the margin further or set it to 0.0
Is their a way to get the full print without  truncation?

Thanks
Murali

Answer : Problem: setting print margins

The printer margins are usually determined by the printer. It cant physically print to the edge of the page. Some printers print closer than others. You can set this in IE but it wont change much if the page you want to print is way bigger than the page layout.

Word takes the setting according to the print driver. It will let you know by giving you a message before printing like: Some of the text is out of the margins and may not print correctly&&

If you cant install any apps, then I would look into your printers option, like SteveG00000 suggested you might have a resize function you could use.

IE7 just incorporated this function. Most web developers will code the page to be printer friendly and even have a button to make it printer friendly if you want to print it.

You might be able to resize it with a PDF printer check the options. (If you have a virtual pdf printer)
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us